From:
Sergio Avila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:36:35 -0100
Dear malacologists:

I need to contact with experts in Rissoidae
geographical distribution. I am finishing a world
database on the geographical distribution of this
family, and I needed to submit this database to experts
opinion on the basis of the following geographical
areas:
1 - Azores (I have the data)
2 - Madeira
3 - Canary Islands
4 - Cape Vert Islands
5 - West Africa (Morroco, mainly)
6 - Mediterranean
7 - Arctic
8 - Scandinavia
9 - British Isles
10 - Eastern America (Canada and USA Atlantic shores)
11 - Caribbean
12 - South Africa
13 - Japan
14 - Australia
15 - New Zealand
16 - South America (Atlantic coast)
17 - Antartic
18 - Portugal

Anybody who is willing to correct my data, I would
appreciate to contact me privately.

With very best wishes,

Sérgio

Sérgio Ávila, MSc.