From:
Bret Raines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:31:26 -0800
Hello Scott et al,

I was looking at the COA meeting flyer and it provided a web site to go to
regarding the trips, which is great.  However, there is no contact information on
the page.

http://community-2.webtv.net/CathyLA/2002COATrips/index.html

At the top of the page it reads:

"Please Note: Any field trip without the minimum number of paid participants by
June 15th will be cancelled.  As we receive payment your name will be listed
under that field trip. You can always know the status of a trip."

But that's it!

Now, is it saying to me that my name will be listed on this web page or somewhere
else.  No where on the page can I find "How to find out the status", or who  I
should contact to find out the status.  The reason I bring it up, is that there
are some folks that may not want to go, if the field trip is canx.

Sorry for being so dense.

Sincerely, Bret