From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 19:46:43 -0400
It's quite amazing how the "alleged" virus file has affected Listserv
members
who were in Alan Gettelmans address book.

I too received the aforementioned mailing "but with no attachment" as
described by several others (Grace.pif). My research indicates that
there is no new virus going around with this titlle, etc., etc.

Did anyones anti-virus software assign this alleged virus a name? If not,
it's either new or a false positive.

Of course, my anti-virus and firewall software may have precluded the
payload arriving here.

Bill