From:
"Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:09:28 -0400
Hi Linda,

That's an interesting way to produce miniaturized numbers for labeling
purposes.  But wouldn't it be easier to just print them out from your
computer?  I guess I don't understand the advantage of using the plastic?
If I use a number 8 font in my word processor, and then print it out at 25%
actual size, I get legible text about 0.5 mm in height.  Numbers printed in
this way could be snipped out and glued on with any number of adhesives.
Elmer's glue is somewhat acidic, and I would expect that it might cause
noticeable etching of a glossy shell surface. How about clear nail polish
for sticking them on?

Paul M.