From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 13:27:17 -0400
"Shells Of The Western Pacific In Color" Volume I, lists Cancilla yagurai
(Kira)
"Resembling T. filaris, this shell is more slender in shape. The reciculate
sculpture
between spiral ribs is somewhat coarser than that of the former species. The
spiral
ribs are not brown-colored. Distribution: Pacific coasts of southern Honshu
and
Shikoku, 30-50 fathoms deep." Other material lists the author/date as Kira,
1959
for Mitra (Subcancilla) yagurai with range of Japan/Taiwan.

Bill F.