From:
Charles Geerts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:46:20 -0400
Dear List Readers,
I am planing a snailing trip to Luzon (PI) for about one month. Would any
reader have some recent or older info about places or areas that would be
worth visiting or revisiting(after tenths of years. Please note that due to
my young age and limited resistance to high humidity in tropical areas, I
can hardly consider trekking tru tropical forest or mountain climbing.
Tks much in advance to all of you who might supply with some practicel
leads or refer me to some recent or older papers.
Kind regards
mailto list or mail to:[log in to unmask]