From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:14:24 -0700
Hi Martha,

I was there many years ago. It's a very pleasant town to visit.

I don't think there's terrific shelling right there. The popular thing is to
find is a "Cape May Diamond," a clear piece of quartz polished by sand and
wave action.

On the Delaware Bay side, I found a Kurtziella cerina, one of those
yellowish turrids, in drift. (What's the status of that name in relation to
Cryoturris cerinella, Harry?)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC