From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:53:38 -0700
Stupid me. The expression "nacre" was not intended as the gist of the issue.
I realize that it was an error in terminology that only occurred once in the
posting.  I merely wanted to know if this type of encapsulation of a foreign
attachment was common and how it might occur.  However, thanks for keeping
me honest and educating me on the term "inductura" of which I was unaware.
That's an amateur for you.

Paul Kanner