Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:50:51 +0200
Dear John,

Please note that the genus Roya placed by Millard in the Tylodinidae is
based on Roya Bertsch 1980, which is preoccupied by Roya Iredale, 1912. The
latter is a synonym of Williamia Monterosato, 1912 and belongs to the
Siphonariidae. A few years ago Bruce Marschall published an interesting
article concerning the nomenclature of Williamia, Roya and other small
Siphonariids.
However all this means that Roya sensu Bertsch is not available in the
Tylondinidae.

Best regards,

Henk K. Mienis