From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 1998 21:47:33 -0400
Hi -

Some time ago I asked for information for a trip to Venezuela. I needed to
know what the electrical current was. I really appreciated the nice answers
several of you took the time to send. But most of all I enjoyed hearing
from Emilio Lopez with his enthusiastic endorsement of his native country.
Emilio, my hair dryer worked beautifully since, as you said, your current
is the same as ours. Hope you were able to find one for your beard and are
looking very well groomed while collecting on Margarita Island.

I said I would write a report of my trip to that island when I got back
home early in May.  I have been a little slow, but have finally finished
it. It was an interesting and profitable time, but a little unusual in some
respects.  I had planned to send it out to everyone on Conch-L, but it
turned out to be fairly long (a couple of pages), so decided I should not
waste the time of people who were not interested.  I will be glad to send a
copy to anyone who wants one.  Just reply to this email saying "Margarita
Trip," and I will send one to your email address.

Betty Jean, The Tall One

Betty Jean Piech
Hockessin DE,USA
_@/-The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.-\@_