From:
Paul Monfils <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:19:11 -0500
I recently had to resubscribe to Conch-L from my home computer, after moving
to a new home and having my cable service reinstalled. As a result, my
messages from this computer have likewise been diverted to list moderators,
as "new subscriber" messages. Some of them have been released to the list a
day or two after I sent them - which is the explanation for any messages of
mine that you have noticed appearing at odd times, after the discussion is
over and done with. A couple of  postings I sent never made it to the list
at all. I have emailed list moderators several times, but so far I am still
in this frustrating situation. I am sending this at 9:15 PM, Saturday,
11/16. If you are reading it, it got through.

Paul M.