From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:14:17 -0500
I have the impression that the "renourishment" at JU Lloyd Park in Dania comes
from a ways out and some depth. That impression is because of the species
we're finding there.

I agree whole-heartedly with Peggy about the destructiveness of the practice.
It also has to be done every few years, each time at a cost of millions.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC