From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:56:41 -0400
Dear Conch-Lers -

I am sorry I have caused problems with my notice of a report on Margarita
island.  This did not turn out exactly as I had expected.  I asked for
replies to the email if you wanted a copy.  That was poorly worded and many
of you took it to mean Conch-L.  I am thankful that I got more addressed to
me personally that to the List, but I  regret that you were bothered at
all. I know it is annoying.

Also, I am sorry but I think some of you are going to be disappointed with
what I have written.  It is not a scientific paper, it does not have a list
of all the shells that were found there.  It is just an informal account of
a good shelling trip that was a little bit different.

And my last regret is that combining all the requests I got (and there may
be more) I would have to send out 79 individual emails.  So I am going to
send it to the List as several of you suggested.  I hope to do the final
proof reading and sent it out this afternoon.  This is a forewarning to
those who are not interested to have their delete finger poised and ready.

Betty Jean, The Tall One

Betty Jean Piech
Hockessin DE,USA
_@/-The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.-\@_