From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:02:17 -0500
Shalom, Moshe!

I'm not sure if I have anything to trade, other than some
nice fresh Strombus alatus (we're still debating whether
pugilis occurs in the Gulf of Mexico), but I would really
be interested if you get any unusual colors of the
scallops.

I recently acquired my first Cypraea guttata (I seem to
remember that you like cowries).  It is a little pale, but
otherwise gem (but it dates from 1984), and I got it for a
much lower price than usual.

How is your family; I know how proud you are of your son.
 My daughter and her family have move from Ohio to
Michigan, so we will have to drive or fly a little longer.
 However, I noticed that the annual AMS meeting is in Ann
Arbor in June; and since the COA is in Tacoma, Washington,
we may combine a trip to my daughter's, which is only two
hours at most from Ann Arbor, we may make a combined trip
there in June.  My granddaughters are now ages 2 and 4,
and I miss seeing them.  I usually go there in November,
but have had extra expenses (including a "wing-ding" at
the bourse at the last COA) since July.

I have also acquired a lot of shells from a collection
that our club bought; there are still a lot of shells left
- anything you'd like me to look for for you in the
remainihng auctions of it?

All the best to you and your family, and Happy New Year,
Cordially,
Linda