From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:30:47 -0800
Hi, Everyone!

I am currently researching the Ovulidae of
Cheju Island, South Korea.  There are several
new records, but they need to be verified by
checking with the original descriptions, if
at all possible.

I am trying to obtain copies of Crawford
Cate's ovulid papers.  They are as follows:
Cate, C.N. 1973. A systematic revision of the
recent cypraeid family Ovulidae. The Veliger
15 Supplement:1-116.

Cate, C.N. 1973. The Ovulidae: Replacement
names for four ovulid homonyms. Veliger
16(2):238-239.

Cate. C.N. 1974. The Ovulidae: A key to the
genera, and other pertinent notes (Mollusca:
Gastropoda). Veliger 16(3):307-313.

If anyone knows of those papers and,
especially, how I can obtain reprints or
copies of them, I would deeply appreciate
their assistance.

Malacologically yours,
Ron Noseworthy