From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:30:30 -0800
Hi Tom,
        I got a note from Marcos Coltro requesting the name of the Southern
California shell thief.  Do you think it would be wise to have a list at
COA of these people for the dealers to beware of? (poor English)  Our
s.California thief made of with thousands and was only charged and
convicted in San Diego, even though he got clear up to Trinidad,Morro Bay,
Orange County, Long Beach, Wilmington and San Pedro, California. I have the
man's name and photos I took of him at the Pacific Shell Club's 1996 shell
show..  If you think that you'd like to have the info I can send you the
letter that Yvetta Williams sent me today with all the vital.  The Conch-L
thread last week points out the possibility of another robbery in Tacoma.
Let me know what you think?
Dan

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.