From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:36:15 -0500
Many of us who are interested in micros, have a binocular dissecting-type
microscope.  This allows us to view (and find) the little guys.  Good
reference guides, particularly on the specific area of collection, are a
must, but don't be surprised if you still can't find a name for some of your
micro finds.

John  Jacobs
Seffner, Florida