Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:29:18 -0700
Hi again John,

Thank you for your  help and ideas.  The Magilopsis robillardi (Lienard
1870)  does exist in Hawaiian waters and with your help and others, I think
that this is most likely the right identification.  By the way, you called
it by the name Reliquieacava robillardi.  Is Magilopsis  and Reliquieacava
synonymous?

So far, I have identified over 200 separate Hawaiian species in my
collection and I have a long ways to go.  I presently just working on shells
less than 5 cms. and excluding the cones and cowries of which I have a lot.
I'll get to them later.

All the best,
Avril