From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:14:39 +0000
Thanks, Andrew.

I didn't get to any mangroves! I thought they were so ubiquitous last time
that I'd surely get to them this time. I didn't find them on Ko Tao or Ko
Samui in the Gulf of Thailand.

Maybe there's something else you'd be interested in.

Let me get some of my satchel unpacked and processed. I'll let you know some
of my goodies.

David