From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:20:10 -0400
The bookplates Andrew is interested in were/are(?) published by Antioch
Bookplate Company, Box 28 V2, Yellow Springs, OH 45387.

I still have a few of these same bookplates.

Andrew (and others), have you considered scanning the bookplate in and
possibly making your own?

John
John & Cheryl Jacobs
Seffner, Florida