From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:35:39 -0400
Andrew -

Our club memeber who is writing a book on Missouri land
snails has software that wll integrate views at different
depths of focus, but it is part of a special microscope
set-up, and he is using it for very tiny shells, e.g. 2 to
3 mm. in some cases.  So I know that there is some special
software available; now whether it can be used for larger
shells, I don't know.

Contact me off list if you would like his name, but I will
ask his permission first.

Sincerely,
Linda