From:
lindawbush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:12:17 -0400
Hi, Fred!

I just thought I'd say hello.  I was going throgh the
shells you sent me the other day (I bought a huge lot of
plastic boxes on eBay and really got a bargain); there are
so many nice species!  I am going to transfer them into
some of the boxes (a lot better than bags).

How are you?  Did you ever get your house sold and move
into your new one?

I didn't make it to COA this summer - too far.  Instead I
setled for a trip to Florida and went shelling with my
girlfriend and her husband; I even got my husband in on
the collecting.  I found some things I'd never found
myself on a great trip out to a pass into the open Gulf.
No new species, but so many new to be self-collected.

I hope you are well and happy,
Best Wishes,
LInda