Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:26:44 +0000
Hi:

Concerning NCS beaches, don't forget NCS Northwest Cape in Western Australia.
Which is an absolute shellers paradise with over a hundred miles of beaches with
great reefs just off shore.  The one a NCS Philippines could definatly source
for the Conus described.  As well, so could NCS Guam, that cone is reasonably
found in the area of North Guam.
Harry