From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:19:52 -0700
Ah, I'd like to eat more fish, but Flagstaff ain't the place to do it.
No fish market here and the restaurant offerings are less than stellar.
Except, except, we have a killer new sushi bar called Hiro's. Excellent
quality and very good prices. Hmmm, I could go for some yellowtail
sashimi right now.

I'm hoping to head back down to Mexico for a shelling weekend next
month. I'll have to satisfy my seafood itch there!