From:
csturmjr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:22:54 -0400
Folks,
I noticed that one of the glossaries that I cited did not come across as written. This was due to the e-mail program that I was using. It dropped all the letters with accent marks. Here is the correct citation

Solís, R. M. 2002. Diccionario Etimológico de Malacología. Reseñas Malacología XII. Número especial del II Congreso de las Sociedades Malacologías Europeas. Sociedad Español de Malacología. 316 pp. many text illustrations

Charlie.
Posting with a different e-mail program.