From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:10:17 +0000
Hi Paul,

Now that I'm looking at some of the web images of Jujubinus, I'm not sure
this one would fit. It would certainly be atypical.

Jujubinus spires are flat-sided or nearly so, whereas my specimen's spire is
convex. Also my specimen is smooth in comparison to the sculpture on
Jujubinus depicted on the net.

I'll try to get a couple of digital images for anyone who is curious.

David Kirsh