From:
Lori Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:44:56 -0500
The product I find most useful is the Micron by Pigma.  I have purchased
these via the internet and at Michael's craft and decorating stores.
The ink is waterproof, safe for acid-free environments, and come in very
fine nibs.  My personal preference is 0.20 for extra fine lines.  All
the better to include as much information on data tags as possible.

Lori