Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 23:27:17 -0500
Dear Beth;-
 Absolutely right. It really is only in recent years that the Fall infestation has occured. They mostly invade south facing rooms. They are also on screens---on the outside trying to get in---and on the inside trying to get out.
  We seem to regard them as rather likeable critters, like fireflies---as opposed to wasps, mosquitoes, flies and red ants.
   Art