From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:18:08 +0000
 > A shell collecting friend of mine from Florida, Ethelyn Woodlock (God
rest her soul) had reminded me of the publication a few years back.

Just to note that Ethelyn Woodlock was the one true shell collector in
northern NJ that I knew of when I was growing up. She helped me identify
some of my shells, wowed me with her collection, and gave me such unusual
items as Atlanta peroni.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC