Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 23:08:51 -0300
I have a pdf version of FLOETER, S. R. & A. SOARES-GOMES,
> 1999.Biogeographic and species richness patterns of Gastropoda
on the southwestern Atlantic. Revista Brasileira de Biologia,
 59(4): 567-575.
but i can only send it to you next month (about 5/1/04)...

happy new year..

Fabio Wiggers

 --- "M. J. Faber" <[log in to unmask]> escreveu: > Dear Sérgio,

> that is an impressive list.Unfortunately I do not know these
> paper.
> Especially the ones by Engle & Summers, Van den Hoek, and
> Floeter & Soares
> Gomes. I will come back to this after I have seen these
> papers. My knowledge
> is based on (sub)tropical western Atlantic (micro)molluscs,
> and my data are
> at variance with "common knowledge".
>
> Greetings,
>
> Marien

Conheça a nova central de informações anti-spam do Yahoo! Mail:
http://www.yahoo.com.br/antispam