Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:46:33 -0500
Dear Andrew:
   So I am to understand that the number "7" is about as pertinent as the ancient "4" elements? Then there's the Antarctic Ocean. When does it become distinguishable from the oceans it touches? Is it not just a "cold South Pacific" frinstance? Is one in it when one sights the first penguin on an iceberg?
    Art

> From: Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: 2004/01/20 Tue AM 03:30:13 EST
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: 7 seas
>
> >Modern references list them this way:
> >
> >all oceans of world: all the oceans of the world.
> >They are the North and South Atlantic, North and South Pacific, Arctic,
> >Antarctic, and Indian Oceans.

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!