Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:54:02 -0300
Well, Helix and some other snail have a strong mandibula (is
that term right in english?), but i never experienced a bite...
Euglandina rosea is a carnivorous snail... it surely would bite,
but also, dont kwon how hard it is...

Fabio Wiggers

--- "James M. Cheshire" <[log in to unmask]> escreveu: > I
have been tested for edibility several times by