From:
"Julia E. Bishop" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:20:38 EDT
Thank you Bobbi...

...for the nice welcome, and, "No, I do not belong to a club yet.  I am going
to see
about that next as I saw one on the list that is not too far away in No. Miami
Beach.

 I am almost like a kid again...I think the words of Robert Louis Stevenson
pretty much sums up how I feel about shell collecting.  I'm sure you all have
read them many times over, but they really are so true.

He said,  "It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for
collecting
shells than to be born a millionaire."

Please tell us it is still raining up there for you folks.  You said you had
been collecting for 35 years.  That is wonderful.  Shell collecting takes you
to such interesting places doesn't it?   And don't you meet the most fantastic
people ?

With best wishes to everyone,
Julie
Ft. Lauderdale, FL