From:
ross mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 00:04:36 -0400
Dear Conchlers;
        Helmut has called to tell me he is recovering somewhat now, but may be
left nearly blind by the affair - i was not certain from what he said,
whether his sight would return or not.  I don't think he is able to
reply to emails just yet, but if anyone did wish to say hello at least,
his email address is mailto:[log in to unmask] - i imagine his
mom or perhaps someone who visits, can help him read them sooner or later.
        He also asked me to pass along his firm intention to come even with the
outstanding trades he owes material on: he has not forgotten them!!!
        Hopefully, our prayers and our positive thoughts will help him recover
all the more quickly.

From New Scotland,
Ross Mayhew.