From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:19:20 -0800
Hello,

     I'd like to thank Harry, Gijs, Winston and all others who provided insight into my question
about the possibility of splitting Lambis digitata into two subspecies.  Your detailed summaries,
literature citations and thoughtful considerations have given me much to think about.  It's great
to be a member of such a knowledgeable and generous community.  Thank you all again very much. :)

Sincerely,
Tim

=====
Timothy J. Blackwood