From:
Jubei Kibeigami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:21:29 -0500
Dear Shell Cleaners,

I have searched the archives for information about ultrasonic cleaning so
not as to ask the same question again.  I didn't really find indepth
information.  Can you share your expertise please?

1. Are there different kinds of ultrasonic cleaners?  If so, which work
best for loosening grime and coraline algae deposits?

2. What solutions when used best clean without damaging the shell?
(Is it a multi-solution process?  If so, what are the steps?)

3. How long should a shell be in the cleaner? Can it be left in too long?

4. Are there steps to be avoided so as not to damage the shell?

Thank you for your time,
Jubei