From:
Charles F Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:34:53 -0500
Olivier,

Your might want to try the following paper:
Petit, R. E. and M. G. Harasewych. 1990. Catalogue of the Superfamily
Cancellarioidea Forbes and Hanley, 1851 (Gastropoda: Prosobranchia). The
Nautilus. Supplement 1: 69pp. Dick Petit has spent years studying the
Cancellariidae.

Regards,
Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Mollusks
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
                     Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Assistant Professor - Family Medicine