From:
Sher Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:06:24 +1000
I have just got a shipment of shells that I bought at a garage sale, these
shells are very old and have been packed for about eight years, some in
plastic.  But wait... there's more... they were oiled first,  now after all
this time the plastic has been reacting with the oil and we have a mess of
melted and congealed plastic to remove from the shells.  Has anyone  got any
ideas of how a person could get rid of it all?   detergent and bleach have
removed some of the less guey plastic.