From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 08:16:16 -0500
David-

Larry Watrous, our club president, has been using a digital microscope for Missouri land snails and gets some astonishing results.  He has software that lets him take images at a variety of heights and then integrates them into one image, thus giving amazing depth of field.  He gave a program at this past COA convention, and showed some of the results during his talk.

Cordially,
Linda