Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:45:08 -0300
i use my sony cybershot camera on Zeiss dissectin microscope.
While dissecting volutes, it helps taking fotos of particular
structures and conducts (like salivary glands...). It is easyer
to draw them from a fotograph than freehand, and sometimes even
easyer than in camera lucida.

The main problem though is light source, especially when high
zoom is needed or the subjetc is too deep (shadows).

The results are very good!

Fabio Wiggers

Merry Christmas to you all!

http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html