From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:35:05 +0100
For those who might not have the first edition of "The Formation of
Vegetable Mould Through the Action of Worms" at home, it can easily
be found on the web (not the first ed of course !):
http://digital.library.upenn.edu/webbin/gutbook/lookup?num=2355
http://charles-darwin.classic-literature.co.uk/formation-of-vegetable-mould/
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/2355

Sophie