Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:55:52 -0400
Stewart Jones wrote:

> At 02:28 PM 8/18/98 EDT, you wrote:
> >Hello
> >I am honeymooning on a houseboat in Sanibel/Captiva mid November for two
> >weeks!  Im very excited because I love beachcombing and hope to find some cool
> >shells.  I want to learn about shelling before I go.....
> _______________________
>
> Excuse me for changing the subject, but I just have to ask....
> That houseboat wouldn't be "The Busted Flush,"  would it?  Out of Fort
> Lauderdale?  I've read that it used to ply those waters.
>         But it's too much to hope, I guess.
>
> Stew Jones
Congratulations!  Be careful around Sanibel/Captiva and check in to the
local laws before shelling. You would not want any trouble during your
special time, they are somewhat strict in that area about shelling, even
with dead specimens.  Good Luck and many years of happiness!!  M&M
Huggins, Bay Harbor Islands, FL