From:
Paul Mikkelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:21:15 -0400
Singer Island / Coral Cove Park (Palm Beach County, eastern Florida) has
a rocky shoreline which supports Siphonaria pectinata, the Striped False
Limpet.  As the seasons and wave climate changes, these specimens
survive very long periods of time covered with sand.  The also survive
long periods of time exposed, out of the water.  I suspect that they
could be shipped live if that is desirable.

I can provide some specimens of  S. pectinata, but not sure how soon I
can get to the beach.
If this species is desired, let me know the time frame for delivery.
Paul Mikkelsen