From:
Richard Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:56:56 -0500
We have tried to keep up with Google's digitized works and they are
referenced under their respective authors in 2,400 Year of Malacology.  The
4th Edition of 2,400 Years, with its URL, was announced on the Conchologists
List last week by Alan Kabat.  Many other digitized works are also
referenced.  If you locate any that we do not have listed, please advise so
we can add them to the next edition.

Thank you.

Dick Petit