From:
The Skoglunds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 19:53:40 -0500

>I will report back via Conch-L about what I learn on Monday.
>
>Joyce Matthys
>2007 Convention Chairperson

Joyce, while I have you "on line" on another subject - I need to add
this information to our own registration.  My husband, Nick Skoglund
(president of the North Alabama Shell Club) and I registered in, I
think, January, and checked that he was NOT club representative.  At
the club meeting after our registration, Nick was voted our club
representative and will attend the breakfast!  Could you add this to
our registration info, please?  The club will not need a table, though.

Thank you!

Joan, NASC