From:
Guido Poppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:26:22 +0800
Dear Andrew & all,

you can get Visaya from Conchbooks: [log in to unmask], Klaus
Groh.

Guildfordia superba Poppe, Tagaro & Dekker, 2006 has been described
in Visaya vol I nr. 3
Guildfordia tagaroae Alf & Kreipl, 2006 has been described in Visaya
Vol I nr. 6

I think the latter is what you mean with G. aculeata without spines.
These shells are very different but rare, up till today only about 3
dozen have been dredged.
The G. superba is common in deep water in the southern Philippines
and I got news that some specimen were dredged either in Indonesian
waters or Arafura Sea, i'm not sure. Someody mailed me some but not
yet arrived.

Visaya is turning close to break-even still and printed in Germany,
made in Conchology, Inc. We can use any financial support to keep it
alive, so don't copy too much.
The net is taking over a lot from the paper market which is
struggling to survive.

Best regards,

Guido