From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:52:36 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Cordy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 4:52 PM
To: 'Conchologists List'
Subject: RE: [CONCH-L] Diving at Cozumel

Hi Vicki:

We used to find some wonderful shells snorkeling in Cozumel.   The dive
boats do NOT let you take shells at all or touch anything!

You can snorkel along the shore….but be discreet.  The “Hotel shell Police”
will go after you if they know what you are doing.  Don’t take collecting
bags.
Put shells inside your wet suit or skins!

Bobbi Cordy