Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 18:34:09 -0400
We have lost our instructions pertaining to Conch-L, could someone post
or privately e-mail us the commands to turning off the messages when
traveling, reaching the archives etc.  Thanks in advance...Michael of
Michael and Marcie of Bay Harbor Islands, FL  PS Happy New Year to those
of the Jewish Faith.  Anyone else looking forward to a productive Winter
of shelling (and beautiful weather) in Western and South Western
Florida?  Anyone traveling this way this Winter, e-mail us.