From:
"Jass, Joan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:38:09 -0500
Umit and others,

Here's a little more from my notes from that 1913 Bulletin Scientifique de la France et de la Belgique p 341:

Hyalinia stolli von Mart. was found at "La Estrella, 2.000 metres"
I thought then that the genus (please note I accidentally missed the penultimate "i" in my first posting) had been synonymized under Oxychilus by Thiele.

The author (Picado-Twight) singled out Drymaeus attenuatus Pfr. as being very abundant in the bromeliads.

In addition to the 3 species I mentioned, "Guppya sp. from Orosi, 1.200 metres" was also listed.

Joan Jass, Invertebrate Zoology, Milwaukee Public Museum