From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:49:43 EDT
John, I think you should relax a little. Bob has always signed off with his
shell store site, and I have used that at times to contact him personally,
rather than tie up Conch-L space. He has helped out a lot, and if anyone knows
marginellas, it would be Bob. I have seen others advertise on Conch-L with
lists, and nothing was said, but it does not happen often. Offering a website
that can be reached on the net outside of Conch-L , should be posted on Conch-
L.      Scott